Anybody over 13 years of age can register at https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/en as users without need for parental consent.
Those under 13 years of age require consent from either parents or tutors for their personal information to be used.
In no case will any information regarding the professional, financial or personal of other family members be gathered without their express consent.
If you are under 13 years of age and has navigated to this web without parental consent, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and cares for the personal data of its users. As a user, you can be sure that your rights are fully guaranteed.
I have made an effort to create a secure and trustworthy site and so I feel it is appropriate to share with you my concerns about privacy.
- I never ask for personal information unless it is essential for the services that you desire to contract.
- I never share users’ personal information with anybody unless I am obliged to do so by law or if they expressly authorise me to do so.
Discovering Menorca has designed this web to comply with Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December, regarding the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21 December, regulating the development of the aforementioned law. It also complies with regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), and Law 34/2002, 11 July, regarding Services in an Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE ó LSSI).
Person responsible for processing your personal data
- Name of the Person Responsible: Lluc Julià Fàbregues
- Trading name: Discovering Menorca
- NIF/CIF: 38080150-Q
- Address: Sant Llorenç, 94. 07702, Maó (Illes Balears)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Content design
In accordance with the abovementioned General Data Protection Regulation, all the personal data that I receive via the forms completed on the webpage will be treated as data corresponding to ‘Web users and Subscribers’.
I employ all the technical and organizational security measures required by current legislation when processing the data provided by my clients.
Principles applied when processing your personal information
When processing your personal information, I will apply the following principles that comply with the new European regulations on data protection:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: I will always ask for your consent with full transparency before processing your personal data for certain specific ends.
- Principle of minimizing data: I will only ask for data that are strictly necessary – the minimum – for the purposes for which they are required.
- Principle of limiting the time of conservation: Data for processing will be conserved only for as long as is needed, which will vary according to the purpose. I will inform you of how long data will be conserved and, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate users that have been inactive for a considerable amount of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality. I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of my data by third parties.
How do I obtain your data?
The personal data that I process in Discovering Menorca come from:
- Contact forms
- Subscription forms
- Comments on the web
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Everybody has the right to receive confirmation as to whether or not Discovering Menorca is using their personal data.
The interested persons have the right to:
- Ask for access to their personal data
- Ask for their personal data to be rectified or removed
- Ask for a limit to be put on the use of their data
- Deny permission for the use of their personal data
- Ask for their data to be transferred elsewhere
Interested parties can have access to their personal data, and can ask for any errors to be rectified or for data to be removed if, for example, the data are no longer useful for the tasks they were originally gathered for. Under certain circumstances, interested parties can ask for a limitation be put on the processing of their data, in which case I will only conserve the data in question for exercising or defending against reclamations.
In some cases due to particular personal situations, interested parties may deny permission for their personal data to be processed. In these cases, I, Lluc Julià Fàbregues, will stop processing said data other than when there are compelling legal grounds or if they are needed to respond to potential reclamations. As the interested party, you have the right to be given the all personal data that concern you, all the data that you have provided me, in a machine-readable, structured and accessible manner, and to transmit them to a third party if:
- The transfer of information is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the interested party.
- The transfer of information is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right for your dated to be ported, you also have the right to demand that the data be transmitted from the Person Responsible to a Person Responsible of your choice if technically possible.
Interested parties also have a right to effective legal protection and to make reclamations to the appropriate authorities, which in this case are the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they believe that the use of their personal data has infringed any part of the legal regulations.
For what do I use your personal data?
Discovering Menorca has a number of different ways of gathering personal information and I process the information that interested parties provide via the forms they fill in on the website in different ways:
- Contact form: I ask for the following personal data: Name and e-mail to be able to answer enquiries from the users of https://descobreixmenorca.com/en. For example, I can use these data to reply to a specific question, to help solve doubts and redress complaints, and to respond to comments and ideas that users may have regarding the information in the website, the services that it provides, the use of personal data, questions about the legal texts in the website and any other enquiry that is not directly subjected to contractual conditions. The data that you provide are stored on servers belonging to the company Webempresa (web service provider used by Lluc Julià Fàbregues) and are located within the EU.
- Subscription form: In this case, I ask for the following personal data when subscribing: Name and e-mail, which I use to run a list of subscribers who will receive newsletters and special offers. The website includes a number of forms that can be used to subscribe. The electronic newsletters are handled by Mail Relay. The data that subscribers provide are hosted on the servers of Mail Relay (E-mail server used by Lluc Julià Fàbregues). CPC Servicios Informáticos Aplicados a Nuevas Tecnologías S.L. (henceforth, ‘CPC’) is the owner of the website https://www.mailrelay.com, address: C/ Nardo, 12, 28250 Torrelodones, Madrid (NIF ESB83964601), and is a company that promotes marketing via e-mail. All personal data stored by CPC will be treated in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December, Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21 December, and will be stored in folder created and maintained by CPC and registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The Mailrelay delegations store data in their datacentres situated throughout Europe, to which only technical staff has access when responding to clients’ questions and resolving technical incidents.
- Register to add comments: To make a comment about the website https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/en you must previously register as a user by filling in this form. In this case I ask for the following data: Name, e-mail and address of your webpage (optional). Once you have registered, you can make as many comments as you wish and also reply to other users’ comments. All the data that you provide in this case are stored on the servers of Webempresa (web service provider used by Lluc Julià Fàbregues) located within the EU.
I also process your personal data for other reasons:
- To guarantee that the conditions of use and all legal requirements are complied with. This also applies to the development of the tools and algorithms that ensure that the personal data gathered by thus website remain confidential.
- To back up and improve the services this website offers.
- To control use of social networks. Discovering Menorca is present in the social networks and the processing of the data gathered from the people who follow the official pages of https://www.descobreixmenorca.com on the social networks is controlled by the part of the website that controls registrations. Likewise, we comply with the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations of all of the social networks that are accepted by users of Discovering Menorca. I will use these data to administrate correctly the presence of Discovering Menorca in the social networks, and will inform users of the website’s activities, products and services. I will use the user profiles of followers of Discovering Menorca for other tasks that the regulations concerning the social networks permit, but will never use these profiles to send individually targeted advertisements.
In accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) 2016/679, I, Lluc Julià Fàbregues (Discovering Menorca), with address Sant Llorenç, 94, 07702 Maó (Balearic Islands), am responsible for the use of the data corresponding to the users and subscribers to the website Discovering Menorca.
Discovering Menorca will never sell, hire or loan personal data that can identify individual users to third parties with previous consent. Nevertheless, in some cases it works in collaboration with other professionals but will always ask for permission from users, explaining with whom it intends to share their data and for what purposes. Furthermore, any such collaboration will always be carried out using the strictest possible measures of security.
Register of data-processing activities
Website and hosting: WordPress Help uses SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that guarantees the security of data sent via the standard contact forms hosted on the servers that Lluc Julià Fàbregues has hired from Webempresa.
Data gathered via the web: Personal data gathered will be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding files of which Lluc Julià Fàbregues is the owner.
- I am sent you IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you more information, protect you against spam and to detect any potential irregularities (for example, conflicting information in the website sent from the same IP), as well as data referring to your ISP.
- You can provide us with your data by e-mail: email@example.com.
Register to add comments: Users can leave comments about the information published on the website. There is a cookie that stores all the data provided by users so that he/she does not have to fill in all his/her information every time he/she visits the page. It also gathers internally the user’s e-mail, name, website and IP address. This data is stored in servers owned by the company Webempresa.
Users’ register: Information will only be published if expressly requested by the interested party.
Newsletter subscription form: Discovering Menorca uses an electronic newsletter mailing service owned by Mailrelay, a company located in the EU, that stores users’ e-mail addresses, names and subscription petitions. You can cancel your subscription at any time via a dedicated link located at the foot of all the newsletters you receive.
Instant messaging: Discovering Menorca does not operate via instant messaging services such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Via Discovering Menorca you can link to other websites such as selz.com where you can pay for the e-books offered by Discovering Menorca. Lluc Julià never has access to the bank data (e.g. credit card number) that users provide to these third parties.
Third-party content embedded from other webs
Other services: Some of the services provided via the Discovering Menorca website may have their own particular conditions with specific previsions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential that you read these conditions before agreeing to any of the services they provide.
Remarketing allows me to reach people who have visited https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/ at some time and associate a particular audience with a particular message. Remarketing is a technique whose aim is to ensure that users who have visited my website return at a later date.
As a user of https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/, I make it known that I gather information that I will use as part of the remarketing function in https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/.
The information that I gather with this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can find out what data these cookies gather by consulting the privacy statements of all other services:
These type of services enable users to interact with social networks and other external platforms directly from the pages of my website. All such interactions and information obtained by my website will always comply with the privacy configuration of each user of every social network. If a service that enables you to interact with the social networks is installed on your computer, it is possible that, even if you do not use it, it will gather data about your navigation on the pages in which it is installed.
I use Facebook ads in https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/en. This is the advertising platform used by Facebook that allows me to create marketing campaigns and advertisements. When I create an advertisement, I can target different market segments defined by:
- Demographics (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What you buy in Internet and via other channels
Data gathered via Facebook ads are subject to privacy policies and I will never use such information for any other purpose.
Legal grounds for processing your data
The legal grounds for processing your information are based on consent.
Offers and services are based on consent we ask users for; the withdrawal of this consent will not affect the execution of the subscription contract.
Types of data
Discovering Menorca gathers personal identifying data.
Specially protected data is not processed.
How long do I keep your data for?
The personal data supplied is kept until
- The interested party asks for it to be removed. You can ask for your data to be removed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are your data given to?
Many of the tools I use to process your data are contracted from third parties.
To be able to offer essential services for the development of certain activities, https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/en shares data with the following providers subject to their respective privacy policies:
Hosting: Webempresa Europa S.L., with address C/ Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1 C.P. 28010 Madrid (C.I.F.: B-65739856). E-mail contact: email@example.com. Webempresa Europa S.L processes data to provide Lluc Julià Fàbregues with hosting services.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information in: https://wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes data to provide Lluc Julià Fàbregues with web platform services.
E-mail marketing: Mail Relay, with addresses in the EU and USA. More information in: https://mailrelay.com/. Mail Relay (CPC Servicios Informáticos Aplicados a Nuevas Tecnologías S.L.) processes data to provide Lluc Julià Fàbregues with e-mail marketing services.
When you navigate through https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/en, non-identifying data is gathered that includes IP addresses, approximate geographical location, a register of how services and pages are used, and other data that are likewise not used to identify the user. Other non-identifying data are related to your navigation habits via third-party services. Discovering Menorca uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Pixel (Facebook)
I use this information to analyse tendencies, administer my site, monitor how my users move around the site, and to gather information about the demographic base of my users.
Data secrecy and security
https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/ agrees to respect the confidentiality of users’ personal data and only use them for the agreed ends. It also accepts responsibility for storing data safely and for adopting all necessary security measures that will prevent any alteration, loss, manipulation or unauthorised access, as stated in current data protection regulations.
This website holds a SSL certificate, a security protocol that guarantees the safe integral transmission of your data between server and web user, and vice versa. All information is fully encrypted.
https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/en cannot guarantee the complete security of the Internet or be held responsible for any illegal access to data by fraudulent means by third parties.
In terms of confidentiality, Lluc Julià Fàbregues guarantees that all those authorised by Discovering Menorca to process client data (including those who work or collaborate with the website, and service providers) are also governed by appropriate confidentiality obligations, be they contractual or legal.
In the event of any breach of security, Discovering Menorca has the obligation to notify all clients without delay and must provide all available information regarding said breach, or whatever information that the client asks for.
Exactness and truthfulness of data
As a user, you are responsible for the exactness and truthfulness of the data you send to https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/en, which exonerates Lluc Julià Fàbregues (Discovering Menorca) from any responsibility in this question.
Users guarantee and must vouch for the exactness, up-to-date nature and authenticity of the personal data they provide, and agree to update it when necessary. Users agree to provide complete and truthful information in the contact and subscription forms.
Accepting and consent
Consent for the processing and loaning of data of interested parties can be revoked at any moment by getting in touch with Lluc Julià Fàbregues (Discovering Menorca) in accordance with the terms established in the policy statement regarding ARCO rights. Any such opting out cannot be applied retroactively.
Changes in privacy policies
In accordance with LSSICE, https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/en does not send SPAM or any other type of commercial mail by electronic means that has not previously been asked for or authorised by users. Thus, in all the web forms, users can give express consent to receiving the newsletter independently of any commercial mail agreed to at any particular time.
As stated in Law 34/2002, Services in an Information Society and Electronic Commerce, https://www.descobreixmenorca.com/en will never send unidentified commercial communications.
Document most recently reviewed 11 June 2018.